Forest Lake kicks off CREATING BETTER DAYS Webinar Series
Forest Lake recently launched CREATING BETTER DAYS, a webinar series advocating mental health and well-being featuring journalist and Grief Coach Cathy Babao and Mental Health First Aider Zarah Hernaez, moderated by well-being advocate Angel Jacob. Cathy is trained in grief counseling at the Center for Loss and Transition in Fort Collins, Colorado USA and Zarah is a Mental First Aider from the National Council For Behavioral Health in Washington DC, USA.
Forest Lake President Alfred Xerez-Burgos, Jr. in his opening message said, “Given these challenging times that are causing feelings of overwhelm, fear and uncertainty, we wish to help you rediscover clarity, calm, and confidence. Recognizing the pandemic has changed the way we grieve and come to terms with loss, we are offering this webinar as a channel to provide you with newfound knowledge and tools that you can use, so you may thrive in this brand new world by learning how to adapt and create a better now.”
The webinar topics discussed were:
- 7 Misconceptions of Grief – Learn how to navigate through the pain of loss (loss of your loved one, loss of your job or business, loss of what you believe as normal)
- 5 Reasons for Ritual – Know how to find closure and move forward as we change the way we grieve during the pandemic
- 4 Ways to Manage Your Anxiety, Fear, and Uncertainty of the Future – Movement, Breathing, Grounding and Reframing Your Thoughts
- 3 Tools to Creating A Better Now
- How to be focused and productive while working from home, plus learn how to:
- Shape your now using organizational tools (The 7 S Framework)
- Rally your troops forward (The Family Meeting)
- Move forward with confidence (The Blank Slate Exercise)
The webinar audience had a chance to win functional health products from Synnovate Pharma Corporation, the natural products company of Unilab. Apart from bottles of Sekaya Botanic Infusions, Integraid products were also raffled off. Audience members were also given the opportunity to schedule a free one-on-one session with each speaker—the first 10 to sign up on the online registration system are now looking forward to their private online session with Grief Coach Cathy Babao and Mental Health First Aider Zarah Hernaez.
Forest Lake’s Managing Director for Operations, Sales and Marketing, Alby Xerez-Burgos closed the webinar by saying, “We hope that you were able to take away valuable life lessons that will help you navigate confidently through life’s twists and turns. We wish for you to feel empowered so you may move forward and flourish in this new world we’re living in. Thank you for being here today and joining us as we continue our fight for a better place. Together let us keep CREATING BETTER DAYS ahead. Stay healthy, stay safe and well!”
Through the free CREATING BETTER DAYS webinar series Forest Lake aims to empower its audience with the knowledge and tools needed to thrive in our brand new world by learning how to adapt and create #ABetterNow.
Please visit forestlakeparks.com to learn more. You can also like and follow Forest Lake on Facebook @ForestLakeMemorialParks and Instagram @forestlakememorialparks.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
We publish new blogs and interesting articles weekly. Signup with your email below and get daily updates on our promos, events and articles.