- Specially looking for talented candidates!
- Exceptional benefits package
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- We are looking to hire an Accounting Assistant who will be responsible for the following:
- Books revolving fund replenishment report of assigned projects
- Monitors revolving fund replenishment report funding of assigned projects
- Prepares alpha listing
- Prepares payable vouchers, entries for monthly reports and prepares 2306 for suppliers, contractors and agents.
- Doing analysis such as bank reconciliation and adjustments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BF Homes.
- Familiarity with basic accounting and/or finance procedures.
- Preferably can work with less supervision and work oriented
- Proficient in computer technology such as MS Office Application.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
To all of our applicants,
Due to Covid 19 situation, Forest Lake is on work from home scheme. All initial interviews will be via Skype. Stay at Home and Keep Safe!
Forest Lake Development Inc.
- PARANAQUE CITY
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parañaque Head Office