FOREST LAKE DEVELOPMENT, INC. is actively seeking a dedicated Business Development Analyst who will assume a pivotal role within our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for site acquisition and processing of various permits and licenses.
- Monitors and facilitates assigned projects for North Luzon where permits are currently being processed (such as procurement, gathering, and submission of requirements to various government agencies for various permits and licenses)
- Acquisition of properties for development.
- Conducts market study of project sites, including business plans, permits projection, strategy-making, and validation.
- Conducts feasibility studies, relating to the projects, legal, technical, and financial aspects.
- Negotiating and closing deals. Executing the deals, and terms, in coordination with partners, government agencies, and other key players.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2-year working experience in real estate and business process permits.
- Must be willing to travel and be assigned out of town.
- At least a non-professional driver’s license holder. Preferred but not required.
- Can start ASAP
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Leave credits.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Annual salary increase.
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus.
Job Location: 2nd Floor S Plaza Building Mac Arthur Highway, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan 2428