- Job Responsibilities
- Establish and identifies potential business deals by coordinating w/ potential partners, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
- Focusing on expanding and creating new businesses.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Improves marketing plan on Memorial Services
- This role works directly reporting to Sr. Manager to help drive sales, manage, and develop businesses.
- Checking and Consolidation of SDP Monitoring/Incentive Report against weekly sales report.
- Checking and validation of SDP Monitoring for incentive preparation for selected site project.
- Checking/Analysis and booking of employee’s cash advances liquidation.
- Preparation of bank recon of assigned entity (insurance accounts)
- Monitoring of employee’s cash advance liquidation schedule & Monthly preparation of Intercompany Reconciliation.
- Assists in preparation of schedules needed for Annual Budget projection & checking of Annual Budget projection submitted by site.
- Responsible in approval of Employees’ cash advance (HO and Site).
- Responsible in checking the unliquidated Cash advance balance of audit analysis.
- Prepares AR/AP, Stockholders, Legal confirmation letters for year-end assigned entities for year-end audit analysis.
- Must be a graduate of any business course, preferably in Marketing and Sales degree.
- Preferably has a background in real estate
- With experience in financial planning and reporting.
- Must have at least 2-year working experience in the real estate industry.
- Proven experience in creating and making business plans.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Knowledgeable in creating business study.
- Temporary WFH set – up.
- Willing to travel if necessary.
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Work Location: Alexcy One Building, 3rd Floor, Forest Lake, BF Homes Parañaque City
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parañaque Head Office