- Accountable for cash and/or check payments received from lot buyers and payments turned-in by the collectors.
- Validates ORs issued by collectors against cash remittance.
- Monitors check payment for bank clearing daily.
- Prepares Daily and Monthly and weekly Cash Receipt Journal
- Custodianship of Petty Cash Fund (10,000) and Post-dated checks
- Releasing of checks payable to suppliers, agents, sellers, etc. – daily
- Prepares turn in report for office collections. Reconciles and consolidate daily total collections vs. turn in reports.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manaoag, Pangasinan
- Must be customer service oriented, highly attentive to details, trustworthy and organized
- Preferably have an experience in cash handling.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Work Location:10/27 building Maharlika Hi-way Esguerra, Talavera, Nueva Ecija.
Job Category: Cashier
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nueva Ecija