Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, the Sr. Digital Marketing Officer works to formulate and implement effective communications program that is intended to promote the corporate brand Activities are, but not limited to:
- Work together with creative and production agencies to produce effective collaterals under a unified brand promise.
- Manage the implementation of an approved communications grid.
- Organize and implement corporate branding events.
- Implement a corporate identity program that standardizes all forms of communications in all sites.
- Circulation of corporate newsletter; act as of editor-in-chief in all content of corporate website and social media accounts.
- Perform brand audit across all branches.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both in print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
- Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design, launch and manage corporate campaigns *e.g., Best Maintained Parks; Good Grief; Undas.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain site collateral requirements.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns through traditional & digital means.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content and speaking proposals.
- Research media coverage and industry trends through a media monitoring company and participation in PR/advertising related conferences such as PR Asia and Digicon.
- Recommend theme during Sales Conference and National Sales Convention
- Handle program and entertainers during National Sales Convention.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in Digital Sales & Marketing such as SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Interruptive, and Permission Marketing.
- In-depth experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media ads, and Insights Analysis, and Digital Strategy. (Campaign creation, goal setting, and execution)
- With excellent negotiation and people management skills.
- Proven experience in people handling and can motivate teams to reach goals and objectives.
- Market Research experience and background is a big plus for this position.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Has at least a background in real estate, direct selling, or pre-need institution.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Leave credits
- Group Life Insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus
Job Location: 3rd Floor Alexcy Building, 51 Presidents’ Avenue, Brgy. BF Homes, Paranaque City