- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance, Accountancy, or equivalent.
- Has significant experience in handling treasury and cash management operations.
- With at least 2 years of experience in a supervisory position and people management.
- Must have a high level of integrity and honesty
- Has strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Has initiative, proactive, and can work well under pressure.
- With a positive attitude and can easily adapt to changing work requirements.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiarity in using the SAP system.
- Temporary Work From Home Set-up
- Willing to work on-site when it’s necessary.
- Monitor the financial assets and debt, including overall leadership of the company’s cash management, debt management, and investment management functions.
- Monitor cash flow projections and available funds for investment.
- Review and determine the arrangement that will give the maximum benefit to the company given investment, placement of withdrawal, applicable rates, and its tax benefit.
- Sourcing of different investment options such as bonds, equities, mutual funds, notes from financial institutions.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of cash flow.
- Ensure that payment for BIR is filed and paid before the
- 30 Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government-mandated benefits
Work Location: 51 Presidents’ Avenue, BF Homes Parañaque City
You may also click this link to apply thru JobStreet: https://www.jobstreet.com.ph/en/job/11530641
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parañaque Head Office