Memorial Park Guidelines
Interment Policies and Guidelines
Note: The foregoing rules and regulations are subject to revisions, alterations or amendments from time to time for the best interest of all parties concerned.
Please have the following documents with you when you go to the park office for scheduling of interment.
- Certificate of Rights. Lot must be fully paid. Please settle your account by clicking on this link.
- 2 Valid ID’s of authorized transactee/ heirs.
- Proof of Relationship (Birth Certificate/ Marriage Contract of transactee) *if applicable
- Senior ID of deceased
- PWD ID (if applicable)
Certified true copy of the Death Certificate
- Burial Permit issued by the city or municipality
IN THE ABSENCE OF THE LOT OWNER
- Authorization letter of Lot Owner for his/her representatives to sign the interment documents
- 2 Valid ID’s from the Lot Owner (Photocopy/ Scanned Copy with 3 specimen signatures)
- 2 Valid ID’s of authorized representative (Actual signing the office)
- Undertaking/ Extrajudicial Settlement (If applicable)
- Exhumation Permit per set of bones
- Certificate of Cadaver/ Exhumation
- Exhumation Receipts
- Burial Permit per bone
- Cremation Certificate
- Burial Permit