We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Finance Officer to join our dynamic team. As the Regional Finance Officer, you will play a crucial role in analyzing and evaluating the financial performance of the assigned region, providing key insights, and recommending actions to improve financial outcomes.
- Conduct detailed forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and tracking of operational and financial metrics for the assigned region.
- Analyze and compare actual financial results with plans and forecasts, and report on the region’s financial performance to management.
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and resolve discrepancies with relevant departments.
- Review and analyze Landowner’s (LO) reports and coordinate with Business Development (BD), Technical, Operations, and Sales Admin (SA) for any concerns raised by the Landowners.
- Analyze and finalize reports from various departments (Technical, BD, SA, and Operations) as they impact the region’s operations.
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures at the regional level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- With at least 3 to 5+ years of experience in business finance or a related field.
- CPA or CFA certification is an advantage.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Proven work experience in financial reporting and analysis.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Self-starter with effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Proven work experience with SAP.
- Leave credits
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus
Job Location: 3rd Floor Alexcy Building, 51 Presidents’ Avenue, Brgy. BF Homes, Paranaque City