FOREST LAKE DEVELOPMENT, INC. is actively seeking a dedicated Sales Admin Supervisor for our Zamboanga Branch. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing, supervising and coordinating the after sales and collection activities of the branch.
- Reviews and checks all documents related to sales admin transactions (i.e. Purchase Agreement for release, lot location for interment)
- Monitors collectors’ efficiency monthly
- Monitors/check daily collection and turn in reports. Account for all PR’s and ORs issued to customers and those unused during the turn-over
- Prepares and computes collectors’ incentives, collection efficiency, and other reports concerning collections and collection cost.
- Checks and reviews all Statement of Account computations upon request by the clients.
- Preparation and computation of restructured accounts, full payments, downgrading or upgrading.
- Review and check interment documents in compliance with requirements.
- Checks preparation of Certificate of Ownership and Deed of Transfers and revalidates lot location on the log sheet.
- Orients, training, and guides subordinates in the performance of duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or any business related courses.
- Minimum of at least 2-year experience in a supervisory capacity or in a similar function in the financing, banking, or pre-need industry
- Demonstrate a strong focus on customer service.
- Must possess leadership qualities.
- Organized and very attentive to details.
- Proficeint in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
- Willing to work in Zamboanga City
- Leave credits
- Group Life Insurance
- Annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus
Job Location: Sun Street, Tumaga, Zamboanga City