FOREST LAKE DEVELOPMENT, INC. is actively seeking a dedicated Technical Engineer who will assume a pivotal role within our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing project plans, implementing approved designs, and maintaining project schedules.
- Controls project plans by reviewing design, specifications, and schedule changes. Implement the approved plans and designs assigned for the project in a sound engineering practice.
- Prepares realistic gantt chart for the projects that would ensure its timely completion.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring projects progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Coordinate with contractors for the construction schedules, and able to set and monitor approved timelines and budgets required by the project.
- Coordinate the concerns of Park Operations, Finance and other internal departments. 6. Assist Business Development in facilitating and reviewing surveys, tests and other concerns for sites within area of responsibility.
- Evaluates the capacity and capability of existing contractor on quarterly basis. Reviews quotations, variation orders and progress billing requests from the contractor.
- Ensures that the works, schedule and expenses are monitored and kept within the approved schedule, quality and budget.
- Regularly update and report the status of the project(s) to the Technical Manager and Technical Director by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must be a Licensed and Registered Civil Engineer.
- Must have strong experience in horizontal/ real estate development, memorial parks is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in site supervision, project management, quality assurance and quality control.
- Driver’s license is a plus.
- Must be residing in or willing to be deployed to Cadiz City.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office and Autocad.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Ilonggo and/or Bisaya is a plus.
- Leave credits
- Group Life Insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus
Job Location: UN Building St., Brgy 2 Poblacion, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental