- Prepare checks for disbursements and revolving fund replenishment report (RFRR).
- Monitors Daily Cash flow for the revolving fund.
- Verifies and checks billing of contracted services.
- Control the issuance, monitors release and replenishment of PR’s and OR’s stubs
- Monitors and transmits documents to head office and other sites through courier
- Canvass materials for local purchase and process Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Monitors renewal of fire, property insurance, and Schedules vehicle dispatch.
- Maintains a file on updated OR/CR of company vehicles and motorcycles
- Monitors real property/business tax payments
- Process pre employment folder which will be provided by HR
- Prepares attendance summary every cutoff, send leave forms to HR every cutoff
- Forwards employee clearance to HR within one (1)week upon receipt from resignee
- Conducts testing and interviews applicants Performs other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy/ Business Administration or any equivalent
- Minimum of at least 1 year work experience in accounting or bookkeeping function
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must possess the necessary technical skills.
- Must be attentive to details and highly analytical
- Has a comprehesive knowledge in Microsoft office
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Work Location:10/27 building Maharlika Hi-way Esguerra, Talavera, Nueva Ecija.
Job Category: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nueva Ecija