- Controls and monitors lot inventory (sold and available lots).
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports
- Encodes Buyers Application Forms
- Monitors and validates sales transactions
- Process Purchase Agreements monitors the distribution, delivery, and coordinates with the assigned collector/ courier services.
- Monitors the movements of Reservation.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports on sales production, commission voucher upon full DP and commissions of Sellers
- Monitors and prepares production and dealer’s incentives.
- Process new sales documentations, changing of lot locations, upgrading, transfer of rights and other documents needed in acquiring a lot.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be attentive to details and highly analytical
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of at least 6 months’ work experience in a customer-oriented industry
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Work Location:10/27 building Maharlika Hi-way Esguerra, Talavera, Nueva Ecija.
Job Category: Sales Admin Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nueva Ecija